We have designed a comprehensive range of games, all of which have various benefits to how a child learns, develops skills and interacts with those around. Our markings are designed to be fun, active and enjoyable for children, learning this way helps them to retain information.
Whether you are looking to develop logic, awareness; or even subject specific skills relevant to English, Maths, Science, Geography or more than we have something for you.
In addition to our pre-designed games we also offer bespoke solutions for playground markings. Whether this is to compliment a school project, an idea in the classroom or a mixture of games then we can design and install something for you; no problem.
To give you a flavour of what our playgrounds games can achieve for a child’s development then we have provided and overview below. How do our games and playground markings help children develop and learn?
There are multiple ways in which our playground games can help to effectively promote and develop life and learning skills
- Clock games help a child to learn to tell the time in a fun way – not only this they help to promote memory and timekeeping
- Compasses and maps help with geography, logic and problem solving
- How do you feel – these soft-skill games help express feelings and develop softer skills that connect with a child’s emotional development
- Footprints help to develop and promote co-ordination and mental agility – both important skills for the classroom and the sports field
- Hopscotch games promote and develop physical fitness, coordination and numeracy
- Letters games help to learn the alphabet in addition to memory
- Phonics help a child read and spell words – indispensable life and learning skills
- Mazes serve to engage children in a fun way when developing mental agility and teamwork
- Number games help a child to grow their mathematical skills in a fun, enjoyable way
- Multiplication grids help with times tables, improving a child’s all-round mathematical development and competency
- Roadways teach children basic road safety, to think for themselves and to learn as well as improve personal responsibility
- Targets help with hand to eye coordination
- Trails help encourage children to remain active and improve an understanding of the importance of being fit
- Playground markings in general teach patience, social skills,